ISRO Scientist/Engineers perform duties and are delegated with responsibilities such as:
- To develop, design, and test different systems that will be used in either present ongoing projects or future projects related to ISRO.
- Reporting of day to day activities to higher authorities
- Conducting Experimental & Research work on a day to day basis based upon the project allocated
- To Manage the subordinate staffs under them and guide them in process.
ISRO Scientist/Engineer Salary Structure:
- The ISRO Scientist Engineer gets a good in-hand salary along with the tag of one of the most respectable job in the country.
- The ISRO Scientist Engineer salary has a pay scale of level 10 ie the salary ranges between ₹56100 to ₹177500.
- In addition to it, the ISRO Scientist Engineer/ Scientist also gets additional benefits & allowances as well.
ISRO Scientist Perks And Additional benefits:
- Transport Allowance (TA)
- House Rent Allowance (HRA)
- Dearness Allowance (DA)
- Leave Travel Concession
- Provident Fund
- Medical facilities
ISRO Scientist Growth & Promotion:
- The growth in this organization is immense if you keep on performing well.
- The first promotion for ISRO Scientist/Engineer is after every 4 years.
- A review committee will be formed for the appraisal and your contribution to the organization will be accessed and promotion will be done accordingly.
- If your work has not been satisfied by the panel then one needs to wait for another 4 years for the next promotion/appraisal.