Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad (abbreviated IIT Hyderabad or IITH) is a public technical and Research university located in Sangareddy district, Telangana , India . IITH is known for its Academic strength ,research publication and proximity to IT and industrial hubs.
IITH was founded in 2008, among the eight young Indian institute of technology (IITs). It has 1,155 Undergraduate, 635 Masters and 893 PhD students with 222 full-time faculties.
# INTRODUCTION —:
- ESTABLISHED — 2008(13 YEAR AGO).
- NIRF RANKING —:7TH.
- CAMPUS SIZE —576 ACRES(ITS AMAZING)
- COURSE OFFER— UG ,PG ,PHD.
- ADMISSION — B.TECH(JEE ADVANCE) M.TECH(GATE).
- The Hostel Blocks are build using the latest French Technology. Its design is a treat for your eyes.
The Hostel Blocks are equipped with “Radiant Cooling Technology”, which circulates cold water through the tubes in the wall, which keep the room very cold on the hot summer days. Believe it or not- Some students tend to sleep with the jacket on, for the summer days because of this radiant cooling.
3.Chemical Engg and mechanical Engg Buildings
The academic blocks are built using foreign design, which is beautiful as well as highly efficient. All academic blocks are built in such a way that it has the maximum air circulation and sunlight.
4. Faculty and staff residential buildings
Iam attaching a night view of the Hostels below.