This is Chinese Chengdu J-20, a Fifth Generation Aircraft. And China has 50 of them, while India did not have any.
This is Chinese Nuclear powered Ballistic Missile Submarine which can carry SLBM ( Submarine Launch Ballistic Missile ). China has 3 of them, while India has none.
Chinese influence in the Indian Ocean and Indian subcontinent is incredible. Even the dearest friends like Nepal and Maldives are being proselytized by the Economic prowess of China.
This map shows the coverage area of Chinese Ballistic Missiles.
China is called as :
- World’s largest military force.
- 2nd largest defese budget in World.
- Fastest modernising military in the world.
- Superpower, able to project Globally.
Annual Military budget is $ 177 billion with about 2 million personnel and 5 hundres thousand reserve personnel.
Five division of Forces :
- Ground Force.
- Air Force.
- Strategic supoort force.
- Rocket Force.
Weaponary comparison with India :
Main Battle Tanks
- India – 2000+ T-90S
- China – 8000+
- India – 250 Arjun
- China – 1200+
- India – 205 Su 30 MKI, 66 Mig 29, 49 Mirage 2000. Apart from these India have 6 C-130j and 10 C-17 Globemaster.
- China – 50 Fifth Generation fighter Chengdu J-20, 75 Su-27, 97 Su-30MKK, 24 Su-35. Apart from this China has over 2100 Aircrafts.
- India – 2 Aircraft carriers, 1 Amphibious transport docks, 10 destroyers, 14 frigates, 24 corvettes.
- China – 3 Aircraft carrier with over 537 ships and 594 Aircrafts.
- India – Only 1 nuclear attack submarine ( not capable of launching Nuclear SLBM ) and 14 conventional Submarines.
- China – 3+ Nuclear Ballistic Missile Submarines ( capable of launching SLBM ), 3 Nuclear Attack Submarines and 4 conventional submarine.
There are people who are enjoying the speculation of War. But I worry of the destruction on Life and Economy brought upon by the Wars. A little Skirmish recently killed 20+ soldiers of India.