Father : Satya Nadella often credits his father BN Yugandhar-an Indian civil servant- for introducing him to computers. When he was barely eight years old ;his father brought him a computer.
సత్య నాదెళ్ళ ఇండియన్ అడ్మినిస్ట్రేటివ్ సర్వీస్ కుటుంబం నుంచి వచ్చారు. ఆయన తండ్రి యుగంధర్, మామగారైన వేణుగోపాల్ కూడా ఐఏఎస్ అధికారులే. యుగంధర్ చాలా మంచి పాలసీ మేకర్, లెజిస్లేషన్ నిపుణుడు. భారత ప్రధానమంత్రి కార్యాలయంలోనూ, ప్లానింగ్ కమీషన్ కోసమూ పనిచేసిన అధికారి. అలాంటి నేపథ్యం కొడుకుగా సత్యని ముందుకు తీసుకెళ్ళడానికి ఏమేం చేయగలదో ప్రత్యేకించి చెప్పనక్కరలేదు.
It is noteworthy that he did not study electrical engineering at prestigious Indian Institute of Technology or any known regional engineering college as could not clear Joint Entrance exam .
He studied electrical engineering at Manipal University (1984–1988).
He later got admission in Masters program in Computer Science (MS-1990) at University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee.
Wisconsin : Satya Nadella further got attracted to computer science while studying in University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee.
- He followed it with a management degree from Booth School of Management, Chicago (1997).
- Sun : He initially worked with Sun Micro systems as part of its technology( research and development ) team.
- Microsoft : He joined Microsoft-then a new tech up – in 1992 .
- Leader : His leadership qualities and computer skills were soon recognized .
- He successfully led a number of research and development teams on cloud computing; data base ;business solutions etc.
- In 2001; he was appointed corporate vice president of Microsoft business solutions.
- CEO : In 2014, he was declared Chief executive officer for his stellar leadership qualities; people skills and down to earth persona.
- Chairman : His success record as a CEO was globally recognized. No wonder, Microsoft board has appointed him as its Chairman.
- Conclusion : “Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.” : Thomas Edison (Scientist)