To reach Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Hyderabad (Not to be confused with IIIT-H, International Institute of Information Technology, Hyderabad, which is in Gachibowli)-
- Nearest Village- Kandi (0.5km) Nearest Town- Sangareddy (8km).
- Catch any bus to Sangareddy from MGBS(Mahatma Gandhi Bus Station or IMLIBUN) or from JBS (Jubilee Bus Station) .
- MGBS to Sangareddy Routue: MGBS (near Koti Main Bus Stop) – Ameerpet- Kukatpally- Lingampally- Patancheru – Sangareddy.
- JBS to Sangareddy Route : JBS (Near Secunderabad Railway Station)- Balanagar – Kukatpally -Lingampally – Patancheru – Sangareddy.
- If you are coming from Shamshabad or Airport route, catch any bus from Gacchibowli to Patancheru. From Patancheru U can easily reach IIT Hyderabad Campus.
- By car, get onto outer ring road at Shamshabad airport and get down at Muthangi village near Patancheru. From there move towards Sangereddy to reach IIT Hyderabad.
- All ordinary buses that start from Patancheru to Sangareddy stop at Kandi village. And on request, they also stop before IIT Hyderabad campus, which comes just before Kandi village. IIT Hyderabad is exactly midway from Kavalampet village and Kandi village when you are heading from Patancheru to Sangareddy town.