‘సీఎస్ఈ’ విద్యార్థులకు…భారీ వేతనాలతో ఉద్యోగాలుఇలా..
In the recent years, an ever-increasing number of people have become computer users. Computer and its related devices are part of human’s day-to-day life. Most of the applications are made online and required less human resources. The Computer Science Engineering and Information Technology have opened up a wide range of opportunities dominating different facets of the world. The role of computer engineers mainly falls under computer software and computer hardware engineering.
Computer engineers design, build and manage computer systems that carry out the processing, storage and transmission of information and the control of complex systems. Besides stand-alone computer systems such as desktop and laptop computers and servers, computer engineers design embedded computer systems used in mobile phones and consumer products such as VCRs, microwave ovens, automobiles and industrial systems. They also design microelectronic integrated-circuit chips.
EligibilityStudent with 10+2 are equivalent with Math, Physics, Chemistry specialization are eligible to write competitive exams like JEE Main, JEE Advanced, EAMCET for admission into B. Tech in Computer Science Engineering.
Higher Education options with the BranchStudents who complete in B. Tech (CSE) can pursue post graduation in Master in Technology. Master of Science, Master of Business Administration.
Course AnalysisB.Tech is a 4 Year Programme. During the B.Tech course the students are exposed to various subjects like
- C Programming and Datastructures – Students learn how to write Programs in C Language.
- IT workshop – Students Learn about Hardware parts, Trouble Shooting and Operating System Installations
- Computer Organization – Students will learn about different parts of system and how they are organized
- Operation System – It is an Interface between User and System Hardware.
- Object Oriented programming through Java – They will learn different OOPS concepts
- Advanced Data structures and algorithms – They will learn different Sorting Techniques, TREES.
- Computer Networks – Different Layers, Functionalities of TCP/IP Protocols
- Software Engineering – Different Models, SDLCs
- Design and Analysis of Algorithms – Time Complexity & Space Complexity for different Algorithms
- Principles of Programming Languages – They will learn the difference between different languages ( FORTRAN, ADA,COBOL)
- Web Technologies – HTML, DHTML, XML Schemas, Servlets
- Compiler Design – Lexical Analyzers
- Computer Graphics – CRT, Scan Algorithms, 2D Viewing, 3D Viewing
- Information Retrieval System – Helps to know the backend of Search Engines working for Internet
- Image Processing – Different techniques to process and fine tune the images taken from the Satellite
Jobs in CSEThe demand for IT specialists is growing rapidly in present day age of technology. Here are just some of the many fields that are open there for people with IT skills.
- Networking & Internetworking
- Database Development & Administration
- Programming – Development tools, languages
- Technical writing
- Software design & engineering
- Graphic design and animation
- Web/ e-commerce development
Job ProfilesSome of the prominent job profiles are as below
- Technical Writer
- Software Designer
- Multimedia Programmer
- Applications Programmer
- Technical Architect
- Systems Programmer
- Systems Analyst
- Game Design
- Computer Engineer
- Systems Analyst
- Systems Administrator
- Capacity and Performance Analyst
- Quality Assurance Specialist
- Data Network Designer
- Security Analyst
- Database Administrator
- Website Developer/ Designer
TOP 10 TRENDING TECHNOLOGIES IN COMPUTER SCIENCE
5. Google Opens Up VR180 Standard for Virtual Reality Photos and Videos:-
Virtual reality can be a fun experience, and more phones than ever support VR capabilities. That makes mobile VR easy for people to start using. While VR is cool, the main issue is a lack of content. Google hopes to change that with its VR180 video format. It introduced VR180 last year Now, Google has published additional details so developers and hardware makers can gear up to make new VR180 products. Google’s VR180 video is based on the Spherical Video Metadata V2 standard, but there are a few additions to make it suitable for mobile VR. VR180 includes a so-called Camera Motion Metadata Track.
6. GPS maker Trimble’s AR foray for the construction industry:-
Speaking to ET, Rajan Aiyer, Managing Director, Trimble, SAARC region said that engineers and supervisors at one of the largest construction companies in India used mixed reality tools to better interpret and interact with physical and digital information and their spatial relationships in near real-time.
Machine learning is the science of getting computers to act without being explicitly programmed. In the past decade, machine learning has given us self-driving cars, practical speech recognition, effective web search, and a vastly improved understanding of the human genome. Machine learning is so pervasive today that you probably use it dozens of times a day without knowing it.
The primary aim is to allow the computers to learn automatically without human intervention or assistance and adjust actions accordingly.
If you’re unsure about what Cloud Computing is, you are probably among the 95% of people that are already using cloud services, like online banking and social networks, but don’t realize it. The “cloud” is a set of different types of hardware and software that work collectively to deliver many aspects of computing to the end-user as an online service.
Cloud Computing is the use of hardware and software to deliver a service over a network (typically the Internet). With cloud computing, users can access files and use applications from any device that can access the Internet. An example of a Cloud Computing provider is Google’s Gmail. Gmail users can access files and applications hosted by Google via the internet from any device.
Unlike traditional computing where data is stored on your PC’s local hard drive, the data in the cloud is stored on many physical and/or virtual servers that are hosted by a third-party service provider. An example of a cloud computing file storage provider is Dropbox. Dropbox files can be accessed from any device via the Internet.
9. Cyber Security:-
Cybersecurity or information technology security is the technique of protecting computers, networks, programs, and data from unauthorized access or attacks that are aimed for exploitation.
Analytics is a category tool for visualizing and navigating data and statistics. Most analytics tools resemble a series of reports that can be customized and explored in a fluid user interface.