1. Duration of Test is 120 Minutes and Questions Paper Contains 100 Questions. Total Marks are 100.
2. Answers are to be given on a separate OMR sheet.
3. There are 100 questions in this test. All are compulsory. The question numbers 1 to 40 belong to Science, 41 to 60 pertain to Mathematics and 61 to 100 are on Social Science subjects. 120 minutes are alloted for Science, Mathematics and Social Science.
4. Please follow the instructions given on the OMR sheet for marking the answers.
5. Mark your answers for questions 1–100 on the OMR sheet by darkening the circles.
6. Every correct answer will be awarded one mark. THERE IS NO NEGATIVE MARKING.
7. If you do not know the answer to any question, do not waste time on it and pass on to the next one. Time permitting, you can come back to the questions, which you have left in the first instance and attempt them.
8. Since the time allotted for this question paper is very limited you should make the best use of it by not spending too much time on any one question. 9. Rough work can be done anywhere in the booklet but not on the OMR sheet/loose paper. 10. Please return the OMR sheet to the invigilator after the test.
You must log in to post a comment.